Leadership Law 2013
Leadership Law is a once monthly, five-month leadership course developed by leaders in Orlando's legal community specifically for business owners and managers in any industry!
Articles of Interest from The Florida Bar News
Leadership Law 2013 is your opportunity to be "in the know" about current legal issues that impact your business. As a Leadership Law 2013 participant, you will meet, network, and share ideas with other business leaders, judges, and attorneys who practice in business-related specialty areas. Engage in lively and stimulating discussions with many of the most influential legal professionals in Orange County, join in break-out sessions on special topics, and participate in exclusive tours of the Orange County Courthouse, the Federal Courthouse, the Juvenile Justice Center, and - by special invitation - the Medical Examiner's office.
Topics will include:
- Various civil and criminal issues
- Our judiciary: how judges are chosen, elected, and retained
- Contract negotiation
- Protection of intellectual property
- Legal ramifications of crimes involving businesses and/or their employees
- Current issues in employment and bankruptcy law
- Resolving matters within the judicial system
- The impact of jury trials on business decisions and operations
- The juvenile justice system and intervention programs and their impact on businesses, employees, and families
- An introduction to various legal-related resources
Leadership Law 2013 Schedule, Agendas and Registration Fee
2013 Leadership Law classes meet from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on:
- April 5, 2013
- May 3, 2013
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served each meeting day, and social networking receptions are planned.
Fee: $ 495 (Ask about discounts for joining after January.)
For additional information, please contact Sheyla Asencios, Marketing Manager, at 407-422-4551,ext. 244, or send her an email.
Hear what participants are saying about the benefits of Leadership Law!
2012 Leadership Law Event Photos